Stock Planner/Customer Service Representative required, based in Greater Manchester. Requiring a background in Science and experience of providing customer service or support.
Title: Stock Planner/Customer Service Representative
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £24,000 - £29,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
SRG is working with a family run business who specialise in the distribution of chemicals including adhesives, sealants, resins, composites, coatings and electronic protection. They are seeking to appoint a Stock Planner/Customer Service Representative to support with the stocks and logistics of products, as well as providing product support/services and resolving any emerging problems that customers or suppliers may have.
Benefits: A well-established and successful company offering an opportunity to act as a liaison between themselves, customers and suppliers. 40 working hours per week, Monday - Friday with a pension scheme.
Role / Description
- Managing stock levels and placing orders with suppliers based on forecasts and calculations
- Organising of logistics including goods in and goods out
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and sales teams
- Studying of brands and products to understand the needs of customers
- Handling customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions
- Keeping records of customer interactions
- Background in Science (either through education or experience)
- Proven customer service or support experience, or a genuine interest in customer support
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and high levels of computer literacy
- Good level of mathematics
- Experience of managing stock levels and controlling budgets is highly desirable
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: coatings, adhesives, lubricants, sealants, electronic protection, speciality chemicals, distribution, customer support, customer service, stock planner, stock levels, inventory management, supplier, customer, budget control
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH124311
- Posted: 25th January 2023
- Expires: 22nd February 2023