Are you a Chemotherapy Nurse looking for your next exciting opportunity?
We are supporting the leading specialty pharmacy in Europe who specialise in the treatment of oncology and rare diseases. They specialise in conducting clinical trials in the home and support their clients with everything from nursing to critical care, testing and monitoring solutions and data collection.
Our client is looking for ambitious and passionate Nurses to work in conjunction with assigned designated hospitals/centres to deliver patient education and support to patients receiving oncology therapies.
As part of this role you will:
- Assess patients? home environment to ensure it is suitable for home IV oncology treatment.
- Administer all IV Oncology medications for all patients undergoing IV cancer treatment.
- Conduct training interaction(s) to ensure patient and/or carer are able to safely self-medicate relevant oncology medications.
- Provide ongoing support to patients through the combination of support programmes to include telephone, clinic-based and home visits as per product and client protocols.
- RGN part 1 NMC Register
- Chemotherapy delivery qualification
- Experience in administering oncology medication, either in hospital or community environment
- Experience of undertaking clinical assessments and administering sub-cutaneous injections
- Experience in the care of IV devices and administration of IV therapies
- Clinical skills required include clinical assessment, administering I.V. injections, administering chemotherapy, cannulation and phlebotomy skills.
- Strong understanding of therapies relevant to service offering, including NHS knowledge relating to the management of patients with treated conditions
We are particularly interested in speaking with Chemotherapy Nurses in the following areas:
Scotland (Edinburgh and Glasgow)
Norfolk and Suffolk
£32,000- £37,000, plus other benefits such as a company car/ car allowance.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55044 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55044
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th January 2023
- Expires: 22nd February 2023