An established laboratory diagnostic company is looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the purchasing manager and supply chain process, including purchase order processing, liaising with suppliers, and sales order processing. You will require experience with ERP systems and previous supply chain commercial work experience.
- Administration of end-to-end supply chain operations including
- Inputting sales orders and Purchase orders and administering all inbound and outbound deliveries onto the ERP.
- Liaise with Suppliers on a regular basis to ensure supplier performance is in line with
- Contact suppliers to resolve possible shortages, missed or late de,liveries and any other
- Review overdue orders, notifying internal stakeholders of any significant delays from
- Inventory control- warehousing- ensure stock does not fall below re-order
- Arrange freight movements for outgoing
- System data
- Experience in using ERP systems (preferably Nav Dynamics) in the supply chain
- Previous experience working within a Supply Chain or Production Administration role is
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel including good general IT skills is
- Attention to detail and
- Interpersonal skills - discreet, trustworthy, and can build and maintain strong relationships internally and
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- A flexible approach to work and capable of managing
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a
Working hours are office hours, 9 am - 5 pm, flexibility is required where necessary.
Cranleigh STEM & Sustainability is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, celebrating and valuing diversity, and eliminating any form of unlawful discrimination across our workforce, ensuring our people are truly representative of the communities we serve. All individuals regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation are encouraged to apply for this post. As an inclusive employment agency, we are here to support you. If you have any special requirements to help you with your application, email our team.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7620
- Posted: 25th January 2023
- Expires: 22nd February 2023