CK Group are currently recruiting for someone on a permanent basis to join a global CRO as a Senior Clinical Safety Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collect, process, and track serious adverse event (SAE) reports
- Safety Database data entry
- Perform quality control of safety cases
- SAE reconciliation between safety database and clinical database
- Leading clinical trial projects- ensuring client deliverables are met, providing oversight and compliance reports
- Bachelor?s life science degree
- Experience in Pre-Market Clinical Trial Pharmacovigilance (4+ years)
- Working knowledge of Safety Databases (Argus is desirable)
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of medical terminology, global safety reporting requirements and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines
- Exposure to working on global trails as part of a multidisciplinary team
This role offers a good salary, with the opportunity to develop into a managerial position which also has a great working culture, however requires for the candidate to be fully office present for the first 6 months of starting the position, which then changes to 8 times a month which can be structured with flexibility. Their offices are based in London and Stirling.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54998 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54998
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th January 2023
- Expires: 22nd February 2023