3 Month Contract
£500 daily rate
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with a large hygiene, health and nutrition brand. This role is an opportunity for someone to join and be responsible for providing leadership for excellence in Quality and Compliance of all health products and processes within the client’s supply/distribution chain for China Trading. They will also be responsible for effective management of the client’s Quality team.
The Quality Manager will be required to:
• Establish a Quality Management System for China Trading and ensure it is maintained for the client.
• Audit/Inspection Management – Ensure that processes are in place to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the local QMS.
• Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, business partners and external suppliers.
• Partner with peers in Global Quality Distribution, Health to continuously enhance Distribution Quality standards & procedures.
• Influence key business partners & stakeholders to ensure any risks to the client are addressed in a timely manner.
• Have the authority to escalate any compliance risks to the license holder directly.
• Provide leadership on continuous improvement projects, quality initiatives, etc. as established by corporate Quality Management.
Required knowledge and Experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a quality compliance function in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry.
• Experience in developing and maintaining a robust QMS in a Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry.
• Experience in wholesaling and distribution of medicinal products
• Clear understanding and ability to assess and act upon product safety, quality, efficacy and compliance risks.
• Good understanding of regulatory, GMP and GDP requirements relevant to a regulated product e.g. EU GMP, EU GDP, WHO, PIC/S, CFR 21 Part 210/211.
• Clear understanding to ensure operations do not compromise the quality of products and can demonstrate compliance with GDP.
• Influencing skills in areas with no direct reporting authority.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Auditing skills, appropriate qualifications in auditing an advantage.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2301-509328
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 25th January 2023
- Expires: 22nd February 2023