We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Norfolk area. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Oversee Projects as well as ongoing installations for temperature mapping / Monitoring across sites. You will also provide data when required to the QA team for temperature mapping activities.
2. Carry out cleaning validation Protocols across various sites.
3. Implement your knowledge of writing protocols, reports and executing Equipment & Facilities Validations, Cleaning Validations and Process Validations. Understanding of GAMP requirements for computer systems.
4. Work in collaboration with other departments also involved with validation activities, including validation of equipment, processes as well as the preparation of associated documentation. You will also monitor the maintenance of the validation register for all sites.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science Discipline.
2. Several years proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical GxP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment validation as well as legal framework concerning Eudralex, ICH Guidelines & Medical device legislation.
Key Words: Validation, Pharmaceutical GxP, QMS, Quality,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637404
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th January 2023
- Expires: 22nd February 2023