We are currently looking for a R&D Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area. As the R&D Chemist you will be responsible for;
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out product improvement in the lab and preparing the lab for all experiments and testing that will be carried out to develop products.
2. Make sure analyses are prepared and details in regards to customer reviews and all internal processes.
3. Carry out tests and samples for raw materials used in the production of polymer products. Also confirm that the products have passed the production and can move to next stage.
4. Maintain a tidy and safe working environment within the lab, that adhere to legal requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in a HND or BSc Degree within a chemistry background.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Polymer Chemistry.
Key Words: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Laboratory, 15189, 17025
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637502
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th January 2023
- Expires: 21st February 2023