We are currently looking for a Senior R&D Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area. As the Senior R&D Chemist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior R&D Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work on product improvement in the laboratory and set up and run lab experiments to test and develop products.
2. Work on specialist products for specified customers to produce small amounts of product through laboratory rather than full-scale processing.
3. Sample and test all raw materials used in the production of acrylic polymers depending on the nature of the raw material and its use in the process.
4. Carry out internal quality audits to ISO 9001 and ISO13485.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior R&D Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry
2. Proven industry experience in R&D Chemist positions for over 2-3 years.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Acrylic Polymers.
Key Words: Acrylic Polymers, Polymers, Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Research & Development, R&D, Chemist, Pharmaceutical, Quality Assurance, Auditing, ISO 9001, IS0 13485.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637473
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th January 2023
- Expires: 21st February 2023