CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Laboratory Support Coordinator on behalf of an industry leading manufacturer of Scientific instrument manufacturer, to be based on one of their client sites in Cambridge, on a permanent basis.
About the role:
As a member of the Instrument Lab Support Team based on one of their Client sites, the main purpose of this position is to manage, organise and implement high-quality specialist coordination & front-line troubleshooting support to a wide range of laboratory equipment, including the supporting tasks in the lab space to drive quality and efficiency for the client?s scientific staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prompt, flexible, customer focused equipment support whilst maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory and engineering standards
- Acting as the first line triage/response for equipment repairs, mechanical and electrical (M&E) issues prior to escalation to suppliers
- Supporting with the co-ordination/escalation of issues to equipment manufacturers/contractors for both lab equipment and M&E systems as required.
- Supporting with hosting third-party contractors visiting site for repair/maintenance of scientific equipment
- Supporting with ensuring that all relevant QHSE processes pertaining to contractor management are met at all times and that the site remains audit ready
- Creation, management and review of supporting documentation e.g. service reports
- Monitoring the performance of the scientific equipment and systems using Key Performance Indicators to instigate improvements and influence changes
- Attending client meetings to review on-going performance and areas for continual improvement
- Supporting with weekly compliance related tasks such as Legionella management (tap temps, flushing, etc.)
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a Laboratory/Pharmaceutical environment
- HNC/HND in relevant engineering and/or science discipline is desirable
- Proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a logical and structured approach
- Strong relationship management and communication/influencing skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54647 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54647
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th January 2023
- Expires: 21st February 2023