Are you a Registered Nurse or Phlebotomist interested in becoming part of ground-breaking research taking place across the UK right now?
CK Group have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse or Phlebotomist to be part of a pioneering early cancer detection clinical research study. This revolutionary study comprises of an innovative blood test and could help thousands more people get successful treatment every year.
Previous research experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Following the study's success last year, you will be joining a friendly, established team in the North East region.
This is a full-time position over 4 days Mon-Fri. **This is a contract position until the end of June 2023**
The study is taking place on a state-of-the-art, specifically designed mobile facility, which will be your place of work for the duration of the study. This will rotate around the North East region every 4-5 weeks (mileage compensation is in place).
You will play a pivotal role in creating a positive and accessible participant experience. If you are committed to providing high-quality care and interested in a new, exciting role outside of a traditional NHS setting, this could be the post for you.
- Exciting opportunity to work on a pioneering early cancer-detection study.
- The opportunity to break into the desirable field of clinical research without previous research experience.
- Appealing, consistent shift pattern (guaranteed no night shift work, no weekends and no Bank holiday working for the contract duration).
- Mileage compensation and accommodation if needed
£28,000- £38,000 per annum, depending on experience.
*** This is a contract position for the remainder of the study year (due to draw to a close at the end of June 2023). We can also consider applicants who would be able to provide part-time support to the study around other commitments.
- Experienced and skilled in the practice of venepuncture.
- Experience of working in primary and/or secondary care would be highly desirable.
- Experience in the conduct of clinical trials would be advantageous but not essential.
Other Requirements & Competencies:
- Full UK residency and hold a valid driving license.
- The ability to travel within the allocated Cancer Alliance.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a self-motivated way.
- Good team player.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Have relevant IT skills to perform the role
- Possess high standards of integrity, professionalism, and sensitivity.
- Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55018 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55018
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th January 2023
- Expires: 21st February 2023