We are currently looking for an Animal Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 6 months. As the Animal Technician you will be responsible for supporting an Immunology Group with in vivo studies and ensuring high standards of animal care at all times.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Animal Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Operate in a multi-disciplinary site, working with rodents and rabbits.
2. The Animal Technician (6 months) will have a Home Office Licence (HOL) (Modules 1-4).
3. Support with experimental procedures and maintenance of animals.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Animal Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in an in vivo research environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with animal studies (You must have an in date Home Office Licence.
Key Words: Animal Technician / Home Office Licence / HOL / In-vivo / In vivo / Invivo / Animal Research / R&D / Research and Development / Graduate Scientist / Research Scientist / Associate Scientist / Research Associate / IVC Animals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637497
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd January 2023
- Expires: 20th February 2023