Are you an experienced materials handler within a regulated environment i.e., Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, or similar industries?
Are you an engaging go-getter happy working autonomously, and as part of a well-connected team?
SRG are supporting a business who provide key services to the biopharma industry by creating enzymes and other protein-based products. These products go on to support pharmaceutical, IVD and clinical chemistry around the world and have a huge impact across the industry.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for their next role within materials handling to be a key part of a company who are under-going huge growth whilst maintaining a real family feel. You will be joining a company dedicated to future thinking, with a new facility, constantly evolving services to clients. The business is also keen to reduce its impact on the environment, and does this by making its own water, and produces electricity on site, reducing its overall environmental impact.
- Ensure all materials are received, stored, labelled, and recorded in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Perform routine and non-routine inventory management transactions, queries, and reports in Company ERP system.
- Partake in Manual handling, involving the physical movement of goods via mechanical handling aids, including forklift and pallet trucks.
- Leads routine cycle counts for raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Leads risk assessments for Warehouse and Dispatch activities.
- Creates / updates Logistics documentation requirements, including departmental SOP's and User Guides.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of Quality System (QS), CAPA's, SAP, and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Experience of working with ERP systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manual handling experience, including forklift, pallet truck operation preferred.
- You will be a professional and responsible person.
- Have experience operating and managing a warehouse in a regulatory industry.
- A go getter attitude, happy to support the team.
- It would be ideal if you also have experience of trade compliance and warehouse security.
- If you have experience of Microsoft Ax that would be advantageous.
Why work for this business?
- Brand new facilities and state of the art equipment (GMP).
- Excellent benefits, including private medical, up to 10% matching pension and lots more
- Relocation support for moving to Kent.
- Huge focus on corporate social responsibility including 5 paid days off per year for non-profit work and lots of environmental and CSR opportunities.
- Lots of long-serving staff members
To find out more about these fantastic opportunities or the other opportunities within R&D, or QA please get in touch with Amelia Rose at SRG.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH123853
- Posted: 23rd January 2023
- Expires: 20th February 2023