We are currently looking for a Junior Software Developer to join a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in the identification and treatment of cancer, based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Junior Software Developer you will actively contribute towards the development of software for customers both internal and external, and work towards the completion of your own projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Junior Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play an integral role in developing the software frameworks for the Computational Biology team, whilst honing your own skills to further your understanding of software development.
2. You will work closely with your colleagues to ensure that any introduced software features match with agreed requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. At least a BSc in Computer Science or related discipline.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with applying object-oriented design principles to the development of Java applications.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637417
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd January 2023
- Expires: 20th February 2023