CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Reviewer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 4 months. This role is based remotely.
PAYE - £31.00 - £52.00 per hour
Umbrella - £35.00 - £58.00 per hour
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
This position is remote working.
Medical Reviewer Role:
- To review promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in line with the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Provide specialist Code advice and review/examination services to the nominated internal team(s) to support the appropriate use of medicines and successful implementation of promotional and non-promotional materials, initiatives and programmes.
- Work with the nominated cross functional team(s) in-country and above-country to develop impactful and compliant promotional and non-promotional materials of value to healthcare professionals and patients.
- Work in collaboration with the Code Approval Team and compliance leads to shape and evolve the promotional compliance strategy
- Educated to degree level or above in a life science or medical/pharmacy field with significant industry experience as a code reviewer.
- An Excellent understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice & MHRA Advertising Regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of Code review and certification requirements gained through relevant industry experience
- A good understanding of the typical commercial and medical activities in the UK pharmaceutical industry
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55023 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55023
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th January 2023
- Expires: 17th February 2023