We are currently looking for a Senior Technician Filling & Formulation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Technician Filling & Formulation you will be responsible for formulating and filling vaccines related to animal health for customers on-site and externally, whilst abiding by GMP, EHS and Biosafety regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Technician Filling & Formulation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Including executing production operations in the formulation and sterile filling of animal health vaccines according to defined procedures of practice.
2. Participating in gowning qualifications and simulations regarding aseptic processes.
3. Cleaning and sterilisation of vessels, using autoclaves by performing regular testing cycles, and printing product labels/LIMS labels.
1. Identify, plan and implementing control process improvements to production methods and equipment and ensuring SOP's are kept up to date.
2. Providing specialist training to other team members whilst maintaining compliance to local SOP's.
3. Ensuring all materials abide by expiration dates and storage locations are regularly maintained.
1. Completing initial EHA incident reports when required, whilst investigating EHS incidents as defined by severity and work with EHS to close investigations.
2. Perform and document risk assessments as required.
1. Actively participate in daily tier 1 PSQDC meetings and leading the meeting as required
2. Ensuring that actions from such meetings are carried out in line with agreed time-scales.
1. Reporting and completing CAPA's, change controls, deviations and OOX as required and necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Technician Filling & Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a similar role or highly regulated environment is desirable.
2. Experience in leading teams and working with others demonstrating a lead by example ethic.
3. Evidence of autonomy and the ability to work as a team effectively and in the wider organisation.
Key Words: Technician | Animal Health | Pharmaceuticals | GMP | Continuous Improvement | EHS | Production |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637484
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 20th January 2023
- Expires: 17th February 2023