CK Group are recruiting for a QA Manager to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a range of indications in the animal health industry. This is a permanent role located near Guildford and Woking.
A competitive salary plus bonus, pension, health, company car/car allowance and other benefits.
As a QA Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the strategic and operational performance of the QA department, ensuring the successful delivery of business strategy, Key Performance Indicators and objectives, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the organisation's quality regulatory requirements
- Responsible for leading direct reports and the QA department, including QA professionals, EU Qualified Person(s) in accordance with EU Directive 2001/82/EC, contractors/agency workers
- Responsible for external communication and company representation with relevant industry associations in order to proactively contribute to discussions on quality topics and deliver quality improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in industry association.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment with skills and experience gained in a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Quality Assurance.
- Significant practical experience of aseptic manufacturing, ideally including biological products.
- Strong leadership/team management skills and experience.
- Experience of preparing for and managing UK (or equivalent standards) Regulatory Inspections and Internal & External audit experience
- QC Analytical experience preferred.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55008 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55008
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th January 2023
- Expires: 17th February 2023