CK Group are recruiting for an Senior R&D Technician on behalf of a global Pharmaceutical CDMO to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
About the role:
This is a lab-based position, to join the R&D team. The main purpose of your role will be API process development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Small molecule API research and development in accordance with ISO and cGMP standards.
- Carrying out chemical process including synthetic organic chemistry across a range of scales up to including kilo lab.
- Complete laboratory manufacturing following batch records.
- Supporting Pilot plant and manufacturing on site.
- Process improvements.C
- arrying out analytical measurements, e.g., NMR, HPLC, GC-MS, GC.
- Organisation of laboratory work.
- Laboratory supply management.
- Support in the preparation and follow-up of internal and external audits.
- Assistance in the implementation of production processes.
- Collaboration in the creation and introduction of development reports / batch records, standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Carrying out all activities in compliance with the HACCP concept and in compliance with all relevant specifications.
- Maintenance work on laboratory equipment.
- Technical support on pilot equipment.
- Raising deviations.
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of BSc or MSc in Chemistry or a similar discipline.
- Laboratory experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Hands-on experience with laboratory analytical equipment such as NMR, HPLC, GC-MS, GC etc.
- Knowledge of process development and separation technologies (e.g. distillation and chromatography).
Our client offers a range of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Future development opportunities
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54854 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54854
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th January 2023
- Expires: 16th February 2023