CK Group are looking for an Integrity & Compliance Manager for a relatively new pharmaceutical company based in Slough. The role will have a Global (non US) remit with a focus on Europe and Canada and be integral to the implementation of the healthcare compliance programme.
Hybrid working ? 4 days a month in the office
Salary and benefits:
- Excellent and competitive base salary
- 20% bonus, 10% pension, life assurance 10x base salary plus others
Responsibilities in this medical compliance and ethics role:
- Promote the company?s compliance principles and values
- Support the development and maintenance of healthcare compliance policies and procedures
- Partner with affiliate and regional offices and Compliance Champions to develop a strong culture of integrity and compliance.
- Develop the healthcare compliance training programme for regional and affiliate policies.
- Support the maintenance of regional and local affiliate level transparency reports
- Manage, develop, and train Compliance Champions members
- Experience of healthcare compliance
- Excellent understanding of the ABPI and ideally the EFPIA codes
- Experience in transparency reporting
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54994 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54994
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th January 2023
- Expires: 16th February 2023