CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Worthing on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £14.69 ph PAYE
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. This site specialises in the production of penicillin products and employs staff in manufacturing, technical and specialist support functions.
Worthing. A multi-functioning manufacturing plant, this site is situated 10 miles west of Brighton and is one of the biggest seaside towns on the South Coast. The site offers free parking and canteen facilities for all staff.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
QC Analyst Role:
- To test routine production and stability samples and meet testing lead-time targets.
- Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis using a wide range of analytical techniques (eg: HPLC, Karl Fischer, dissolutions etc).
- To check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts.
- May be required to communicate with the relevant Value Steam to progress OOS investigations.
- Relevant scientific qualification (eg; HNC or equivalent level in scientific discipline)
- Understanding of laboratory analysis.
- Strong understanding and use of HPLC and analytical techniques.
- Strong communication skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55015 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55015
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th January 2023
- Expires: 16th February 2023