My client, a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO), are currently searching for an experienced CRA to join their team based in Belgium.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA; with at least 2 years of experience;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch and French) and excellent English.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34294
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 19th January 2023
- Expires: 16th February 2023