CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Support Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 12 months. 37 hours per week.
Hourly £14.00 - £19.00 per hour
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Clinical Supply Support Specialist Role:
- You will support in the areas of receipt, packaging, labelling, warehousing, stock management and distribution of supplies
- Provide support in data entry, data processing, document management, metrics, order request and completion.
- Document management both physical and electronic in a GMP environment.
- Data entry in applicable GMP inventory/distribution systems used in the area .
- Material stock monitoring, usage, and quantity tracking.
- GCSE?s Grade 4 or above to include English and Math
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Experience working with electronic document, including Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience & process engineering or equipment validation experience.
- Experience in working in a regulated environment/GMP is preferred
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54980 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54980
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th January 2023
- Expires: 15th February 2023