CK Group are recruiting for a GMP Production Supervisor to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6 months. Possibility of extension.
Shift Hours 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm - rotated.
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour shift rate of 17.5 % (PAYE)
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Nottingham. This facility focuses on early stage development of small molecule drug candidates from the bench to clinic. This facility offers an array of services that support oral dosage forms that include characterization, formulation and analytical development, manufacturing and clinical packaging, labelling and worldwide distribution.
GMP Production Supervisor Role:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Production area to ensure all operations are undertaken and facilities maintained.
- Carry out GMP Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes.
- Ensure the recording of tasks and events on the batch manufacturing documentation is carried out to GMP practice.
- Direct supervision of Pharmaceutical Operators within the GMP Manufacturing Facility (tablets, ointment, creams)
- Batch Sampling Activities.
- A minimum of 5 years? experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong GMP Compliance.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54966 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54966
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th January 2023
- Expires: 15th February 2023