CK Group are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at on a contract basis for 9 months. This job is fully remote but is aligned to their site in Tadworth, Surrey.
Up to £36.34 PAYE
Up to £40.73 UMB
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Marketing Manager Role:
- Day to day operations and management of omnichannel service providers, ensuring on-time delivery across channels and campaigns.
- Drive positive customer satisfaction through results of Omnichannel Enablement.
- Direct the development and delivery of measurable campaign plans ensuring all requirements are met.
- Enable efficient and effective ?global to local? digital content production.
- BA Required ? MBA or equivalent Master?s level education preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing or equivalent.
- Ability to work with metrics and KPI?s to evaluate and optimize digital performance.
- Excellent influential and communication skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference xxxxx in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54996
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th January 2023
- Expires: 15th February 2023