We are currently looking for a Clinical Supply Operations Support Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Clinical Supply Operations Support Specialist you will support Clinical Supply Operations team in the areas of receipt, packaging, labelling, warehousing, stock management and distribution of clinical supplies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Supply Operations Support Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain equipment in validated state, to include new and current equipment as well as support cleaning validation activities.
2. The Specialist will create Change Management change requests and oversee through to implementation whilst supporting CSO to maintain GMP compliance.
3. It will be essential to keep current with all required training, GMP and Non-GMP as well as tracking requests and orders in support of Operations.
4. Another responsibility will be to monitor timelines, task completions and other data for use in department metrics.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Supply Operations Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience in technology, equipment validation or process engineering within the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in IT systems for material management or packaging/manufacturing operations.
Key Words: Clinical | Operations | Pharmaceutical | Equipment Validation | Process Engineering |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637464
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th January 2023
- Expires: 14th February 2023