Senior Project Engineer - 12 month contract
up to £50PH
A well respected Pharmaceutical company are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract. This is a technical role focused on supporting key process improvement initiatives and major capital projects to meet strategic business performance targets (e.g. financial, supply chain, write-offs, cGMP & HSE).
- Liase with vendors on a daily basis
- Working independently on your own projects
- Construction Management
- Execution of investment when finances are approved
- Developing specifications for modifications
- Responsible for end-to-end project lifecycle, handling a wide range of types of project – The varied nature of project work means that all-round engineering knowledge is required.
- Key stakeholders typically include manufacturing users and maintenance engineers, but close working relationships are necessary with other support functions, most notably automation, quality and validation teams, procurement and finance.
- GMP experience is necessary
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical industry/chemical/medical devices is preferred but not essential
- 3+ years in a Senior Project Engineering Role
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2301-508622
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 17th January 2023
- Expires: 14th February 2023