CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Physician to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford, initially on a contract basis for 12 months. This role offers hybrid working.
£129.78 PAYE OR £169.67 UMBRELLA per hour
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.
Brentford. This site is the UK headquarters for the company. It houses commercial and business functions as well as scientists and has around 800 staff at the facility.
Medical Affairs Professional Role:
- Delivers the safety input into clinical development planning activities
- Reviews and provides technical approval for investigator brochures, protocols, informed consent forms, reports etc
- Leads or participates in discussions at Governance Boards on safety related findings in clinical development
- Represents Global Safety on cross functional clinical matrix teams and/or project teams
- Leads cross-functional teams to address urgent and important product safety issues
- Medical Degree or similar (i.e. clinician/physician/medical practitioner)
- Expert knowledge of relevant pharmacovigilance regulations and methodologies applicable to SERM activities
- Good medical judgement and ability to make medical decisions
- In depth knowledge of clinical development process
- Experience and background in HIV and/or paediatrics would be advantageous
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54997 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54997
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th January 2023
- Expires: 14th February 2023