PV Cluster Lead
Location: Homebased with office presence in London
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Are you an experienced Safety Physician?
Would you like to step up into a line management role?
We have partnered with our client who are a fantastic Pharma company looking for a PV Cluster Lead to join their team. You will lead on UK & ROI PV across different therapy areas, include Oncology. You will be someone who is experienced in the full PV process and are now looking to take that first step into line management.
You must be experienced in PV for this role.
- Lead on UK & ROI PV across both CV and speciality business unit
- Work on both pipeline and launched products
- Responsible for complex query management
- Responsible for process improvement
- Collaborate across the business and informing relevant team members surrounding Pharmacovigilance
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Kane Hainey on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2212-506993
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 17th January 2023
- Expires: 14th February 2023