We are currently looking for a Hep Desk Support Specialist to join a leading healthcare consumer manufacturer company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Hep Desk Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing high quality second line support to a range of software and hardware within agreed service-level agreements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Hep Desk Support Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for working to a high standard and within agreed time frames in order to ensure a good quality service is provided to all customers.
2. As the Help Desk Support Specialist you will be required to identify common problems and come up with innovative solutions in order to prevent the same issues reoccurring in the future.
3. As this is a second line support role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the sites software and hardware effectively.
4. You will be expected to always deliver exceptional customer service, keeping people up to date with any progress along with communicating effectively with colleagues and other members of staff.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Hep Desk Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of three years in a IT Support role.
2. Proven industry experience supporting Office 365, databases, networks and CRMS.
3. You will have strong customer service skills along with excellent communication skills.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637470
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th January 2023
- Expires: 13th February 2023