CK Group are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to join a diagnostics company at their site in Goddards Green near Burgess Hill, West Sussex initially on a contract basis for 3 months. This role offers hybrid working with 1/2 days based on site.
£250.00 per day PAYE
Procurement Administrator Role:
- Preparing template QAAs for issue to suppliers, coordinating responses and communication with suppliers
- Ensuring proactive and timely supplier responses are received and coordinating review
- Support the Procurement Team with processing and analysing supplier information
- Supporting the management and coordination of the Procurement inbox and internal stakeholder and supplier queries
- Coordinate supplier meetings with the Head of Procurement and Procurement Managers as and when needed
- Grade C or above at GCSE or equivalent in both English Language and Maths
- Experience in communicating with external / third party stakeholders
- Working with confidential information
- Contract administration and managing documentation
- Coordinating work between several teams
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Procurement Administrator role offers hybrid working with 1/2 days on site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54992 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54992
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th January 2023
- Expires: 13th February 2023