CK Group are recruiting for a PV Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a contract basis for 6 months on a part time basis of 3 days per week.
Up to £34.00ph PAYE or £43.00ph via Umbrella company
PV Specialist Role:
- Responsible for adverse event management including aggregate and individual case safety report (ICSR) health authority submissions and compliance monitoring
- Participates in and supports audits of contractual partners/vendors as necessary
- Supports the development and maintenance of local PV controlled documents
- Serves as local Subject Matter Expert on relevant PV regulations, processes and procedures.
- Health, life science, or medical science degree or equivalent by education/experience
- Working experience within the pharmace
- In-depth knowledge of Adverse Event reporting requirements and relevant PV regulations
- Experience with PV audits and/or PV Health Authority Inspections
- Experienced with PV quality management systems and be an expert in PV processes and activities
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This PV Specialist role will be hybrid with 1 day required in the London Office.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54990 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54990
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th January 2023
- Expires: 13th February 2023