CK Group are recruiting for an Electronic Development Manager to join a leading manufacturer of smoke and fire protection systems on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of smoke and fire control and protection systems. They provide innovative solutions to a range of clients internationally.
This role is located at our client's site in Sheffield but will require travel to sites in the Midlands and South Coast. This role may also require additional travel to visit conferences, shows, suppliers and customers.
Your main duties will be:
- To lead the development of new, commercially viable products and solutions.
- Developing new products via in house experimentation and working with external bodies (e.g. academic institutions, industry bodies).
- Working with customers and other business functions to understand their issues and needs related to product specifications.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree level education or comparable experience in electronic engineering.
- A strong ability to multitask and manage multiple R&D projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable understanding of the full development cycle from conception through to delivery.
- Knowledge of safety products, systems or highly regulated products.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK and have a full UK drivers license.. Please quote job reference 54678 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54678
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th January 2023
- Expires: 13th February 2023