We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading global Biotech Contract Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) based in the County Durham area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for identifying and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for process engineering activity. This will be whilst working with other technical engineers to maintain consistent engineering standards and policies for all equipment across various facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will need to perform process engineering root cause analysis and 5C investigations of failures, whilst implementing long- term multi discipline engineering solutions to prevent reoccurrence, delivering reliability improvement.
2. As process engineer, you will walk down, develop and updated P&ID's, process datasheets and information ensuring technical control of these documents to maintain them in an accurate up to date condition. You will also assure manufacturing assets remain fully compliant with GMP status.
3. To produce process engineering calculations to correctly size asset equipment and piping systems, including pressure related equipment. You will develop as a List 2 process engineer approved to generate pressure relief calculations.
4. You will participate in approval of new installations on the facility to ensure their maintainability and
reliability. Review engineering outputs from third party engineering partners as part of an approval process.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will typically be a graduate chemical engineer or have equivalent experience.
2. You will also have proven industry experience in chemical engineering and must have excellent interpersonal skills to enable effective communication with a strong SHE and quality compliance ethos.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current best practice Engineering systems, their implementation and limitations.
Key Words: GMP | Engineering | Process Engineer | Chemical Engineering | Graduate | SHE | Quality | Compliance | P& ID's | KPI
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637387
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th January 2023
- Expires: 13th February 2023