We are currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for leading one or more multi-functional team(s) / joint clinical study teams, tailoring the communication interface to ensure co-ordination and communication within and across the internal and CRO/Phase 1 teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for ensuring selection of the optimal Pgase 1 Unit within or outside the SPI framework depending on the specialist need of the study.
2. As the Clinical Project Manager, you will be creating or contributing to detailed planning of the study timelines, defining critical path, and enabling seamless, and timely, access to bioanalytical and/or safety data for review meetings and so allowing promp decision making.
3. You will be ensuring that the scope, and all tasks and responsibilities for a study, are appropriately reflected in all study contracts and amendments.
4. As the Clinical Project Manager, you will demonstrate robust oversight of sponsor delegated activities by regularly reviewing CRO/Phase 1 Unit performance through use of KPIs, metrics and deliverables, with a focus on trial subject safety, data quality, and critical activities that might delay the project or impact budget.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in Project Management
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Phase 1 Clinical Trials.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637463
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th January 2023
- Expires: 13th February 2023