We are currently looking for a Documentation Control Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Ireland.
As the Documentation Control Specialist you will help support an important project by ensuring the creation, storage, issuance, and retrieval of all documentation in a manner which meets cGMP requirements.
This is a contract opportunity until the end of December 2024.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Documentation Control Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for defining, managing and maintaining a documentation control system for QC projects & BAU cGMP documents.
2. Responsible for supporting and reporting right first-time documentation findings to support continuous improvement initiatives.
3. As the Documentation Control Specialist you will participate in internal audits, support all external audits and any key quality Initiatives.
4. You will also help maintain QC project key metrics ensuring site visibility, strong internal customer satisfaction and trending to support continuous improvement activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Documentation Control Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Good knowledge of cGMP in a regulated.
2. Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Ability to work independently and to your own initiative.
Key Words: QC / Documentation / Control Specialist / Documentation Control Specialist / Luna / GMP /
You must have the right to work in Ulster.
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637455
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023