Data Manager - Core Laboratory
Location ? Rotterdam, Netherlands
Perm Role - Office Based
- Develop and review Data Management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments.
- Establish/negotiate Data Management project timelines and ensure Data Management milestones are met.
- Coordinate data transfers with the clinical database programmers, Project Manager, and external recipients.
- Coordinate system development and ongoing maintenance in collaboration with the organisation programmers and operational team; and
- Serve as primary contact for organisation team members, sponsors, and external data management groups.
Required Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience.
- Bachelor?s degree with at least 7 years of Data Management experience in clinical research, prior experience in Core Lab preferred.
- Experience in setting up and managing multiple clinical projects and acting as the main point of contact for the sponsor.
- Computer experience with EDC databases and analysis software.
- Possess an understanding of database structure and processes in data management; and
- A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: RU-123
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023