Perm ? Full-time( Office -Based)
Location ? Budapest, Hungary
- Develop and review data management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments.
- Design reports and metrics that are useful management tools for your projects
- Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capt system used for each study
- Attend and participate in teleconferences and face-to-face meetings with sponsor companies as the representative from data management
- Manage multiple projects and associated project team members: and
- Coordinate overall data management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members.
Required Knowledge, skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor?s and at least four (4) years of Data Management experience or master?s degree and at least two (2) years of data management experience
- Experience operating as primary contact for Data Management activities, including project oversight and direct vendor or client interaction
- Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (i.e. SAS,InForm and Rave preferred);
- Possess an understanding of database structure and processes in data management; and
- A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: RU-122
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023