We are currently looking for a Immunoassay Technical Specialist to join a leading to join a leading research company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Immunoassay Technical Specialist you apply your expert knowledge in immunology in a commercial role, supporting customers needs with varied antibody assays.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled scientist with hands-on lab-experience and knowledge working with immunoassays and antibody-based applications, to move out of the laboratory, work on a flexible hybrid basis, and still apply your scientific knowledge to investigate issues in a multi-disciplinary team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Immunoassay Technical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. By acting as the primary technical contact for the companies product range, you will investigate and resolve various product-related queries to maintain high customer satisfaction and product quality.
2. You will work with the Project Managers, suppliers, and researchers assisting with decision making processes to maintain high quality product information on datasheets.
3. You will provide in-house technical assistance to colleagues, and help the company deliver latest antibodies, up-to-date product information and call leading product support.
4. You will maintain and develop your knowledge around immunology and antibody-based applications including Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry through reading of references, background knowledge and customer communication.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Immunoassay Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Development Researcher we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences including Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Immunology etc. An MSc or PhD is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in immunology and antibody-based applications including Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry. Industry experience is highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting immunoassay, and IT literate with applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Key Words: Immunology | Flow Cytometry | ELISA | Western Blot | Antibodies | Antibody | Immunohistochemistry | Molecular Biology | Cellular Biology | Mammalian | Cell Culture | Product Management | Project Management | Marketing | Commercial | Research | Product Development | MSc | BSc | PhD | Post-Doc | Oxford | Technical Specialist | Technical Support
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637459
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023