CK Group are looking for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to work within Oncology. Candidates will need to be based in the North of England or Scotland and have a strong background in Oncology. This role sits within a collaborative team where you will take the lead for at least two indications, one being a lead launch indication. This is a broad role allowing you to lead your own projects in a number of areas in medical affairs.
Home / field based in North England / Scotland.
Salary and benefits:
- Excellent base salary plus:
- 15% bonus,
- £8,000 car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- Life Assurance
- 15% combined pension
Responsibilities in this MSL role:
- Provide input to the medical strategy and phase IV study plans
- Help drive innovation and have a platform to share new ideas
- Support IIT?s and company sponsored studies
- KOL development and management
- Support market access activities
- Organise, present at and lead medical events such as medical education events, advisory boards and symposiums.
- Oncology Pharmacist or PhD in Oncology
- Experience in an MSL role would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to drive innovation
- Strong communication skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54925 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54925
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023