CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Patient Safety Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely initially on a contract basis for 12 months. This role can be worked fully remotely. 40 hours per week.
£589 PAYE and £650 UMB (this role is inside IR35)
Senior Patient Safety Scientist Role:
- Lead and/or conduct proactive pharmacovigilance and risk management planning for more complex products.
- Lead PS activities of cross-functional project teams for developmental compounds and/or marketed products.
- Lead and provide safety expertise to Investigator Brochures, Protocols, Informed Consents and Clinical Study Reports.
- Perform duties as a Safety Strategy and Management Team Leader for larger or more complex projects.
- Present complex issues to Safety Information Review Committee and take lead role in data evaluation.
- Degree (or equivalent) and demonstrated Patient Safety and/or Clinical/ Drug Development experience.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Advanced knowledge of PV regulations
- MD/MSc/PhD in scientific discipline, preferred
- Intermediate understanding of epidemiology, preferred
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Senior Patient Safety Scientist will remote.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54978 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54978
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023