CK Group are recruiting for an Packaging Operator to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
Up to £11.60 per hour + shift allowance. This is a role with 12 hour shifts with a variety of shifts including days and nights or continuous days. Shift allowance for days is 19% and for days/nights is 40%.
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Runcorn This site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.
Packaging Operator Role:
- This positions performs limited or routine packaging of a variety of bottles, or blistering and cleans, assembles and disassembles packaging machinery.
- Extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, vision to monitor, lifting materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and prefer some work experience in a manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54979 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54979
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023