An excellent opportunity has arisen for a junior or senior Study Start Up Specialist to join my client on a permanent basis in Prague, Czech Republic. The clinical activities are growing rapidly within this company, and we are currently seeking a full-time Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join their Clinical Operations team. This position will work in an experienced team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company?s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Prepare, review, and file clinical trial applications to country agencies;
- Provide insightful input on regulatory submissions documents and timelines;
- Ensure submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidance documents;
- Advise on changing country regulations and compliance requirements; and
- Track submissions and ensure timely filing of documents.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Czech
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
++ Please note, the salary is negotiable, depending on exerience ++
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: TB-323216
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023