An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Medical Information Officer to join my client?s growing team based in South West London.
Our Client: An independent pharmaceutical company established in 2005 with a heritage of commercialising medicines in areas including women?s health, urology and endocrinology.
- Responsible for the Medical Information service for internal and external stakeholders regarding products marketed ensuring MI enquiries are handled appropriately.
- Provide Medical Information expertise, support and insights to the Brand team for promoted products in order to ensure code compliant and optimal marketing and promotional materials.
- Conduct regular technical review of materials in MMM to ensure that all claims are substantiated, and all information is in line with the ABPI code.
- Provide code compliance advice and expertise across the organisation to ensure activities are compliant.
- Educated to degree level in a science degree or equivalent
- ABPI Code experience
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to critically appraise scientific/clinical data
For further details, please contact Beth Kirby on +44(0)1727 817 630 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BK-133878-2
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023