CK Group are recruiting for an Events Planner to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
High Wycombe. This site is the UKs head office of the worlds leading research based pharmaceutical company.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Events Planner Role:
- Full set up of training room and equipment in the venue including troubleshooting, ordering catering, sending participant list to reception etc.
- Track and log participants including no-shows or cancellations
- Manage invoices
- General Admin
- Strong expertise in training event management
- Expertise handling day to day operational tasks
- Experience in learning management system and developing reports.
- Strong organisational skills
- Expertise in marketing.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54974 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54974
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023