EMEA Payroll Transition Lead
Location: Maidenhead (Hybrid Working)
Pay rate: £363.38
Duration 12 months
The client is embarking on a payroll transformation of their EMEA Payrolls. (x24 countries, x6500 EEs). We are looking for a dynamic Payroll Transition Lead to support the handover of new payrolls to the existing payroll operational team.
Reporting to the Snr Director (Global Payroll Operations), this role will be responsible for driving us towards our new Payroll operating model.
You will ensure that the transition away from current state is implemented successfully and in line with our defined project plan.
• Work with the global and in-country payroll, HR and Finance teams to define clear target operating model.
• Create transitional plan in alignment with payroll implementation to outline project expectations, scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
• Produce required documentation to support each key stage of the plan
• Coordinating planned activity from an operational, technical and financial perspective with adherence to required compliance and control measures.
• Facilitate meetings/workshops to support the transition and provide key stakeholders with clear insight of changes and their impacts.
• Keep all parties involved with the transition and related projects updated on its progress.
• Effective management of associated risks and issues and dependencies.
• Work with the Change Lead to ensure plans are created and to support with deployment of employee communications.
In addition to the above, we are looking for the following experience:
• At least 5 years' or 2 complete lifecycles experience leading operational/shared service transformation projects.
• Designing and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business continuity plans.
• Good understanding, and practical experience of project management practices and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2301-508404
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023