We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Downstream Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for contributing to the development of downstream processes for the recovery and purification of antibody-based therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Downstream Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be undertaking purification process development experiments for fundamental understanding of individual unit operations.
2. As the Downstream Process Development Scientist, you will be assisting with the evaluation of new bioprocess purification technologies.
3. You will be identifying and utilising appropriate analytical techniques.
4. As the Downstream Process Development Scientist, you will be demonstrating ability to analyse data, with good attention to detail.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Downstream Process Development Scientist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related field (or equivalent experience).
3. Practical experience within the Pharmaceutical industry is ideal.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637453
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th January 2023
- Expires: 10th February 2023