An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join my client on an initial 6 month contract! This contract falls Inside IR35.
- Takes accountability to maximise the regulatory departments value to the business in support of the development, marketing and sales of clients products.
- Help to shape the regulatory environment through active collaboration with external partners such as ABPI and MHRA.
- Take responsibility for providing strategic UK regulatory advice to business partners and global regulatory teams (PDR/PTR).
- Represent Regulatory Affairs to address policy matters and critical product issues with national regulatory agencies.
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation, oversight & resource allocation to meet expected regulatory requirements and to ensure compliance with global teams and local regulatory requirements for all areas of responsibility
- Breadth of expertise in Regulatory Affairs with successful regulatory leadership experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry required.
- Extensive knowledge of drug development, regulatory science and regulatory requirements (UK and EU).
- University degree in a scientific/technical discipline is required, with a higher degree preferred.
- Experience in aligned disciplines such as safety & pharmacovigilance, clinical research and/or medical affairs desirable
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34255
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 12th January 2023
- Expires: 9th February 2023