CK Group have an exciting opportunity for a Respiratory Physiologist to join a private healthcare company on a full-time, permanent basis. The client is based in Central London and you will be required to be on site for your employment.
For this role the salary on offer ranges between Band 5-6 NHS equivalent, with London weighting.
Days and Hours of work:
As a Respiratory Physiologist, you will join the clinical trials team and also provide support to the Lung Function Diagnostic unit with complex respiratory function tests. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a mix of clinical trial related duties and procedures. The role will involve direct contact with the participants, assisting the clinical research team with performing assessments, data collection, data entry and participant management.
- To work as part of the respiratory team to provide professional and accurate physiological measurements within a Clinical Trials environment.
- Perform, analyse and report upon advanced pulmonary function tests including but not limited to Challenge Testing, Cardio ? Pulmonary Exercise Tests and overnight Sleep Studies, in accordance with national guidelines and research protocols.
- To perform, analyse and report upon a range of pulmonary function tests.
- ARTP part 1 and 2 professional exams (seeking RCCP registration would be an advantage).
- BSc (Hons) in Clinical Physiology (Respiratory) or equivalen
- Proficient as an independent in standard pulmonary function test techniques
- Clinical experience and/or knowledge of ICH ? GCP principles is desirable
- Intermediate IT skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54963 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54963
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th January 2023
- Expires: 9th February 2023