CK Group are recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 6 months.
This is a hybrid role and you will be required in the office 2-3 days per week.
Hourly £64.51 ph PAYE
Our client is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
High Wycombe. This site is the UKs head office of the worlds leading research based pharmaceutical company.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Regulatory Affairs Specialist Role:
- Management of a product or specified products within a therapy area for Cosmetics, OTC and/or Medical Devices
- Support the Northern Cluster team (as appropriate) for UK, Ireland and Malta products across the J&J portfolio range.
- Development of regulatory strategies, preparation of regulatory applications and support maintenance activities.
- Support the team with regulatory activities for National and/or European procedures.
- Support the team with regulatory strategies (local and regional) in line with business plan.
- Support the team to complete identified regulatory activities to ensure all obligations and business objectives are met.
- Life sciences or chemistry graduate to honours level or equivalent.
- Work with minimal supervision to plan, conduct, and manage regulatory submissions and multiple projects.
- Be able to determine & develop approaches to solutions of moderate scope and complexity.
- May mentor Graduate and Regulatory Executive and provide day to day support (as appropriate).
- Project management, understanding of regulatory environment, interaction with the Regulatory Authorities (as appropriate).
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54960 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54960
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2023
- Expires: 8th February 2023