I am currently recruiting for a Talent Aquisition Specialist to join my client based in New York.
- Within this role you will formulate and execute strategies for identifying and recruiting world-class scientists and engineers.
- This is a dynamic, high-visibility position within the firm, which offers multiple opportunities to learn about cutting-edge science and technology, as well as to interact with the broader scientific and engineering communities.
- Candidates should be critical thinkers with exceptional communication and analytical skills.
- We are particularly interested in applicants who have undergraduate or graduate-level experience in chemistry, biology, computer science, or engineering, but having a background in one of these areas is not a requirement.
The expected annual base salary for this position is obove average and we offer a strong compensation package which includes variable compensation in the form of sign-on and year-end bonuses, and generous benefits. The applicable annual base salary paid to a successful applicant will be determined based on multiple factors including the nature and extent of prior experience and educational background.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34094
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 10th January 2023
- Expires: 7th February 2023