CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician for a Science Company based in Wrexham which is a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions and brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment.
Your responsibilities as a Lab Technician:
- Receives instructions from leader, supervisor, and completes tasks as instructed
- Maintains laboratory equipment as assigned and, in collaboration with lab leader, arranges for maintenance and repair when necessary internally and externally.
- Maintains any mixing/testing equipment ensuring it is clean and working properly.
- Maintain stock levels of PPE, consumables and materials
- Control inventory and waste management of lab chemicals according to safety regulations.
- Supports Lab Manager and Lab Leader with creation and execution of equipment and lab process SWI?s
- Collaborates within the product development teams and with other departments to maintain efficiency and align with business priorities.
- A minimum of an AA or high school diploma with minimum of 2 years laboratory experience is required.
- Computer skills: capable of using a variety of computer software systems/tools: Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, PP, SAP).
- Organizational skills: ability to effectively organize work flow in a dynamic environment. Neatness, accuracy, and timeliness of work are essential to the business needs.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54950 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54950
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th January 2023
- Expires: 7th February 2023